Monday, July 09, 2007

Felbrigg Lake

With my car going in for a service today I had to take a days holiday from work with no wheels! Little else for it but to have a walk over to Felbrigg Lake. My main target was for Spotted Flycatcher but I drew a blank on that one, I did however add a bird to the year list in the form of Garden Warbler which was singing around Lion's Mouth region. Little else apart from the usual summer fayre with odonta (dragonflies etc.) being represented by Common Blue, Azure and Blue-tailed Damselfly, Emperor Dragonfly, Black-tailed Skimmer, Broad-bodied and Four-spotted Chaser and single Common Darter and Banded Demoiselle. Bird wise very quiet with 5 Tufties, a dozen Mallard/bitza, pair of Mute Swan,Grey-lag and Oystercatcher and a duck Mandrin.

Mandrin




PYL 103 Garden Warbler

No comments: