Tuesday, March 18, 2008

World Wide Web.

It was grottsville here over the weekend-cold, breezy rainy and very grey- all the conditions I hate! Walking the dog on a soggy Sunday morning, we ended up in Felbrigg where it was very quiet, so much so that a Muntjac was caught unawares out in the open before bounding off with a flappy buff undertail. Managed to finish my Australia trip report (at last!) which included some more pics. I very occasionally get asked if my photos can be used for some web site or to be posted somewhere, but my farthest flung yet came from Washington State, US where I was asked if I would allow use of a dragonfly photo I took in Arizona to be used on a wildlife interpretation board. I was sent a copy of the finished article which apparently credits me for the photo -cool!



pic 2nd from left, Common Green Darner

3 comments:

Dean ( mostlymacro ) said...

Well done mate.It`s a great feeling is`nt it Andy.

I had one of my Peppered Moth images printed in an American school biology book.

Andy said...

Cheers Dean, it certainly makes you think you're doing something right doesn't it!

Notebooks said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.